Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No More Falsehoods or Derision

Princess of Cups ~ Druid Craft Tarot

A reader asks...

Anita: When you say the 1000 day countdown starts today, does that mean that the Age of Aquarius won't really be here for another three years?

Me: That's right Anita. As I understand it we have made it through the cusp period between the Piscean Age and the Age of Aquarius and are now in the "Dawning" of the Age of Aquarius. The Age of Aquarius starts officially in 2012, or in 1,000 days minus a few now. See the countdown widgit in my right-hand column. This is of course in sync with the Myan calendar running out. So we are into the transition which they say will cause some tumult but by 2036 things should be really groovy.

Anita: I heard a "anti-snarking" story on NPR this morning, maybe the no more derision part is already starting.

Me: Right again, I think we are all going to have to do our part. I know that with Bush no longer in the White House I do feel quite a bit less snarky already.

No comments:

Post a Comment