Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wishing Stones

I was pleasantly surprised that my recent post "Fun With Kelp" got more responses both on and off line than any other post so far! We do like our kelp out here and there are so many ways to have fun with it!

One reader had a copy of that same Almanac that she sadly lost track of. At her request I'm posting another page from the 1985 San Juan Islands Almanac Vol 12.

PS. Lindy ~ I'm pleased if not amazed that you remember this. If you will go to my "profile" and email me I would be happy to send you a higher resolution image. Also, you might give Serendipity, Friday Harbor's second hand book store a call at 360-378-2665 and let them know you are looking for this Almanac. I don't know what happened to my first copy but when my sister sent me this copy it seemed like a charming little treasure.

1 comment: