Monday, February 4, 2008

Kucinich 4 Ever

I called Sharon Abreu on Orcas Island today after receiving an email message from her via the Green Party about our upcoming caucus. She said in that email and confirmed for me on the phone that the 15% rule no longer holds, “At the Precinct Caucus level, there is no 15% minimum support rule, so that any candidate can pick up delegates.” This is not only good news for those of us with math-phobia but Ms. Abrue has a plan to keep Kucinich alive and leaning on the other candidates for a more progressive, more responsive, more democratic, Democrat Party. “I'll be voting for Kucinich in my Precinct Caucus this Saturday. I hope you'll join me!

Not only that but Abreu is a very talented YouTube producer...

DENNIS THE MENACE




A vote now for Kucinich, or for "uncommitted", will send delegates who can still push Clinton and Obama to more courageous positions.”

Sharon Abreu

No comments:

Post a Comment