Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Next Stop, Croatia

Its true I don't get off the Island much. How's that for an excuse to indulge in my once secret passion for Eurovision? Hop on the Eurovision bus for a virtual tour of Europe. I hope you enjoyed visiting Iceland. Next stop, Croatia.

Croatia Eurovision 2008

Romanca ~ Kraljevi Ulice & 75 Cent

Lyrics in English: Romance
Music and Lyrics Miran Hadži Veljković
Score Tomislav Modrić


SEE MY FRIEND, I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BETWEEN THIS SONG
AND A MILLION OTHERS
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

Life erases our tracks

It lets weird devils into that good night
Every day is bathed in cold sun
And memories are almost faded out

If you asked me I would only know one thing
Colours exist only in this rhyme
Night and day are the remains of some line
They will disappear when our songs fade

Play tonight that romance
Quietly to make me fall ill
The sadness when a nightingale dies
When the soul with the body divorces

Play tonight that romance
Slowly so that everyone hears
Let the guitars play again
'Cos I haven't heard them for a long time

THEY TELL ME TODAY
THAT I'M IN THE DUMPS
I'M TECHNOLOGY WASTE
LIKE THE MONKEY UP ON A BRANCH
BUT I WAS THE FIRST THE INTERNET
IN THE WORLD
SAILING ON SHIPS WITH MY MUSIC
I CONNECTED THE PLANET

No comments:

Post a Comment