Thursday, September 18, 2008

Barack Obama is Already President!

Here is a positive approach from Dr. Susan Corso as found of Huffington Post. I've never been very good at doing anything at a regular time every day but I think she has a point. OK everybody take a deep breath and resist giving in to fear.

Barack Obama is Already President!

This election is not about the woman who could be president, it's about the man who will be president. It's time to put down the fear.

At various times of crisis in the history of this country, people have gathered in spiritual agreement to help make a particular desire become a reality. Here's my vision:


It's January 21, 2009. High noon. The capitol of our nation is breathtakingly cold, but pristine clear. Blue skies. Not a cloud in sight. Those gathered are humming with joyful energy.


The 44th President of the United States of America is about to be sworn in. The stunning Michelle Obama stands proudly holding the Bible. Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, stands to administer the Oath of Office. Right hand raised, left hand on the Bible, the 44th President says:


"I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God."


At 9/11, during Hurricane Katrina and the California wildfires, Americans were of one heart and miracles happened.


If you want this particular man to be No. 44, from now on gather nightly between 10 and 11 PM and join with the rest of us who want the same thing to see the change we wish to make real in our world. ~
Dr. Susan Corso

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy Sue -

    This election is certainly closer than it should be -- given the past 8 years and the current Republican candidates.

    I read this morning that Obama is taking at least a 6% handicap because of his race. (The polling methodology sounded credible, or else I wouldn't be passing this along.) There is a significant distrust (and bias) remaining in America.

    I live in Texas, who will vote for McBush with an almost 96% certainty.

    But I regularly donate to Obama, so that I can vote with my credit card and benefit his efforts in other states.

    I agree with your venting posts on Palin. I also think that, while still dangerous, she has become a flash in the pan. I've seen polling that as people have learned more about her (at least those open enough for information), her disapproval numbers are affecting McCain.

    Also, one last thing: McCain's multiple melanoma episodes is getting almost no air time. Even if the guy is elected, he may not survive his first six months.

    There really needs to be an public, honest and open airing of this critical health condition.

    Keep up your wonderful efforts.

    Regards,
    Nalton

    ReplyDelete